- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, butter, dill, garlic, onion, chili, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a skillet set over medium heat.
- When the oil begins to sizzle, add the fish and cook for 7–8 minutes per side.
- While the fish is cooking, prepare your vegetables or greens.
- Divide the vegetables/greens between two serving plates, top with the fish fillets, garnish with lime wedges, and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.