Rubbing the steak with this spicy mix and allowing it to rest lets the flavors really permeate the meat.
- Yield: 4 Servings
How to Make It
- In a mortar and pestle or a spice grinder, mix the dry ingredients together to form a fine powder.
- Rub each steak all over with the spice mix and wrap each one with plastic wrap. Let rest in the refrigerator for 4–6 hours. Prepare the grill for cooking.
- Unwrap the steaks and allow them to come to room temperature. Drizzle with a little oil and grill on a hot barbecue for 2–3 minutes on each side if you want medium-rare (3–4 minutes for medium, or 4–5 for well done), turning only after the underside has crusted up.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes, covered with foil, before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.