Very fine green beans are best for this recipe, but the robust parsley dressing can also work its magic on larger beans. The cooking time varies depending on the size of the beans.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
For the Persillade
How to Make It
- In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, add the beans and cook for 8–10 minutes, or until tender but not soft. Drain well and refresh under cold running water. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine the parsley, garlic, and oil in a small bowl. Season well.
- Pour the beans into a serving bowl, stir to coat with the persillade, and serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.