I adore Dr. Seuss. I once worked at a camp where we put on a play of Dr. Seuss’s book The Lorax to teach the children about trees and to respect Mother Nature. Every March 2, Dr. Seuss Day, I make a breakfast of green eggs and ham.
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Preparation Time: 4 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Once hot, crack the eggs into the skillet and cover with a lid. Fry the eggs sunny side up until the whites are cooked through and the yolks are still runny, about 4 minutes.
- When the eggs are nearly done, place the ham in the skillet to heat through.
- Remove the ham from the skillet, place on a serving plate, top with the fried eggs, and spoon the chimichurri sauce on top.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.