- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 8 large flat mushrooms, stalks trimmed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150 g soft goat’s cheese, such as Chavroux (12% fat)
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 400 g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp seed mix
- 2 tbsp low-fat salad dressing, to serve
How to Make It
- Heat the oven to 230°C/ fan 210°C/gas 8 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the mushrooms on the tray, stalk side up. Combine the oil and garlic and drizzle over the mushrooms. Crumble over the goat’s cheese and season with ground black pepper. Bake for 10 min until the mushrooms are cooked through and the goat’s cheese has turned lightly golden.
- Divide the salad leaves, onion, tomatoes and chickpeas among 4 plates. Put 2 mushrooms on each plate, then scatter with the seeds and drizzle over the dressing to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.