This creamy, golden fruit fool is rich in vitamin C and fiber, and can be whipped up in minutes.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 large, ripe mangoes, stoned and flesh roughly chopped
- 1 large orange zest
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 14 oz (400 g) Greek yogurt
- sugar-free sweetener, to taste
- 4 passion fruit, seeds extracted
How to Make It
- Place the mango and orange zest and juice in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Stir in the Greek yogurt and add sweetener to taste.
- Divide the mixture among 4 glasses or bowls, and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Spoon the seeds from the passion fruit on top of the fool and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.