- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Beat the eggs with the cheese and season. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, salt lightly to get the juices running, and cook gently until just soft do not let it brown. Stir in the mint and cook for another minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool. In a bowl, mix the onion and mint with the eggs.
- Reheat the pan with the remaining oil. As soon as the oil is lightly smoking, pour in the egg mixture.
- As soon as the first layer sets, pull the edges to the middle, then let cook gently, running a palette knife or offset spatula around the rim to loosen the edge. Shake the pan to keep the bottom from burning.
- As soon as the top begins to look set, remove the pan from the heat. Slide the tortilla onto a plate, place a second plate on top, and invert so that the cooked side is on top. Slide the tortilla back into the pan and cook for another 1–2 minutes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.