These are good with rice or couscous, or even wrapped up with salad in a tortilla for a quick lunch.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Mix together the ground lamb, bread crumbs, egg, spices, and mint, and season well. Gently mix in the feta cheese. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- With damp hands, shape walnut-sized balls with the lamb mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the meatballs over medium heat for 5–7 minutes, until browned all over and cooked through. Serve with couscous.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.