This dish is ideal for fall and winter, when supplies of fresh fruit are limited. Serve with yogurt on the side and honey drizzled over, if you like.
- Yield: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add the fruit and cinnamon stick. Cook gently, stirring often, until the fruit has completely softened.
- Stir in the sugar and heat for another couple of minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle with lemon juice, and serve warm with a spoonful of yogurt and a drizzle of honey.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.