Crisp iceberg lettuce wedges are coated with a tangy blue cheese dressing and sprinkled with crunchy bacon pieces.
- Yield: 4 wedges
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Slice bacon into ½-inch (1.25 cm) squares. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add bacon in an even layer on the bottom of the skillet. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, turning as needed, until all sides are crisp. Remove bacon from the skillet and place on a paper towel. Discard any bacon drippings left in the skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine blue cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, sour cream, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper until well blended.
- Cut woody core off each lettuce wedge. Place wedges on 4 salad plates.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and top with crisp bacon and parsley to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.