- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Spray a broiler pan with cooking oil spray.
- Combine the oregano, onion, garlic, and bread in a food processor and process until finely ground. You should have about ⅓ cup breadcrumbs.
- Transfer the breadcrumbs to a plate.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Dip the meat into the beaten egg white, and then roll in the bread crumb mixture until coated evenly.
- Place the pork on the broiler pan and roast for about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the pork into ¼-inch thick slices and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.