- Yield: 3 Servings 12 (5-inch) pancake
- Preparation Time: 7 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Whip the egg whites in a clean, dry, nonreactive metal bowl for a few minutes, until very stiff. Blend in the yolks, protein powder, vanilla extract, and stevia.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles when added to the pan. Once it is hot, scoop ¼ cup of the batter into the pan and, using a spoon, form it into a circle. Fry the pancake until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the heat, place on a plate, and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter, adding a little more oil between pancakes if needed.
- Top with the syrup and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.