One serving of lemon sole will meet almost half of an adult’s daily requirement for protein while also being low in calories. It is a good source of B vitamins.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). To make the dressing, whisk together the oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Mix in the mustard and herbs to blend. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Lay out the fish in a roasting pan, then add enough water to cover by about ¼ in (5 mm). Season well with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the water has nearly evaporated.
- Using a spatula, carefully lift the fish onto a serving dish or individual plates. Spoon some of the herb dressing over each fillet. Serve hot with sautéed potatoes and broccoli.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.