It’s great to think that you can have a hearty lunch containing bread, cheese and crispy ham, knowing its nutrient content is just fine.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 wholemeal English muffins
- 4½ oz (125 g) oz ready-made tomato pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2¾ oz (80 g) chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ready-roasted green or yellow pepper in water, drained and sliced (100 g/3½ oz drained weight)
- 2 slices Parma ham, each torn in half
- 4½ oz (125 g) reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 8 black olives, stoned and sliced
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Split the muffins and arrange the halves, cut-side up, on a baking tray.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the muffin halves, then top with the sliced tomato and mushrooms.
- Divide the green pepper between the muffin halves, then top with the Parma ham, mozzarella cheese and black olives.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the muffins are toasted. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.