This is the quickest and easiest “ice cream” you will ever make! This dessert is a great way to use up any ripening bananas in your fruit bowl.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Simply peel the bananas, chop them into ¾ in (2 cm) chunks, and place them in a freezer container. Seal and put in the freezer until frozen.
- When the bananas are frozen solid, process them in a food processor with the vanilla extract, until you have a smooth, thick ice cream. You may need to scrape down the sides a couple of times during the process.
- Either eat the softened banana ice cream immediately, or freeze for a few minutes to firm it up once more before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.