This is a simple way to enjoy fresh greens at their best. You can use other pasta instead if you prefer—try the sauce with bucatini or the large, flat pappardelle for a change.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
For a Gluten-free Option
- use gluten-free pasta
How to Make It
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, trim the broccoli, cut the heads into small florets, and chop the stalks.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the broccoli and spring onions or scallions and stir-fry for about 4 minutes until just tender.
- Pour the contents of the pan into the spaghetti. Add the flakes, lime juice, and seasoning to taste. Toss gently, pile onto plates, and serve with plenty of Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.