Fresh, sugar-free fruit juices make a healthier gelatin. These take most of the day to set, but only minutes to make.
- Yield: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Place ¼ cup of one of the fruit juices in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of gelatin over the top and allow it to soften for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 1¾ cups of the juice gently over low heat in a small saucepan. Take the pan off the heat. Add the gelatin and juice mixture, whisking to dissolve. Cool, then divide equally between 10 small plastic glasses. Chill to set.
- Repeat the process with the second gelatin, making sure you choose a contrasting color to the first. Make sure the second fruit juice mixture is cold before pouring it carefully on top of the set gelatin.
- Repeat the process with the final fruit juice and return to the refrigerator to set before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.