Turkey scallops are very easy to make from the breasts. Serve these sweetened versions with sautéed potatoes and wilted spinach.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut each turkey breast in half and sandwich the four pieces between sheets of plastic wrap. Pound them with a meat hammer or the edge of a rolling pin until they are an even thickness of about ¼ in (5 mm). Remove the plastic wrap and slice the breasts in half so that you now have eight scallops.
- Mix the prunes and nuts with the parsley in a bowl, then spoon the mixture into the middle of each turkey scallop. Roll up from one narrow end and secure with a toothpick.
- Set the turkey rolls in a roasting pan, drizzle with the oil, and roast in the oven for 15–20 minutes, until cooked through. Serve with sautéed potatoes and wilted spinach.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.