Best to try this one at a weekend or on a day when you’re around in the kitchen so you can keep checking on its progress in the freezer and breaking up the crystals – kids love to help with this. These three fruits make a magic combination and this is a stunning low-calorie pudding.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Put all the ingredients, including the honey, if using, into a blender. Blitz to make as smooth a mixture as you can.
- Push the mixture through a sieve, then transfer it to a shallow container and put it in the freezer. Freeze for about 45 minutes, by which time the mixture will have started to freeze around the edges. Take the container out, break the crystals up with a fork and mix them into the unfrozen liquid, then put it back in the freezer.
- Keep checking and breaking up the ice crystals every 30–45 minutes until everything is frozen. Serve in small glasses.
- Alternatively, you can freeze the mixture until solid, then transfer it to a blender and blitz to a slush.