Zucchini, when eaten small, are sweet and juicy. The secret to cooking them well is in this recipe.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Melt the oil and butter in a large Dutch oven or heavy bottomed saucepan with a lid, ideally one that will fit the zucchini in a single layer.
- Add the zucchini and stir them around so that as many as possible are touching the bottom of the pan. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir in the garlic and mint, and season well. Cover again and cook for another 2 minutes, shaking occasionally, until the zucchini are just cooked and golden brown in places.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.