- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
For the Base
For the Filling
For the Topping
- pumpkin seeds
- edible flower petals
How to Make It
- Line a loose-based 12 cm (5 in) cake tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor, make the cake base by processing the pumpkin seeds, dates, salt and coconut oil, until it's well combined and forms a sticky dough when pressed. Add water if needed.
- Press the base mix firmly and neatly into the cake tin and transfer to the freezer to set.
- Blend all the filling ingredients until smooth and creamy, then pour over the base. Smooth the surface and decorate with your preferred toppings, before returning to the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until set firm.
- Remove from the tin and allow to defrost slightly at room temperature if frozen too solid before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.