- Yield: 14 Servings (½ cup each)
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 bags (12 oz each) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed (½ inch) peeled butternut squash (1½ lb)
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
- Cook broccoli as directed on bag; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook squash in orange juice over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender but firm.
- Stir in butter, broccoli, cranberries, pecans, orange peel and salt; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.