- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- 500 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 medium red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 250 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup brown rice
- 75 g baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 100 g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pepitas, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the cauliflower, onion and sprouts on prepared tray. Sprinkle with garam masala and lightly spray with olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 25 minutes. Drain and return to saucepan. Add the spinach, lemon juice and oil to the hot rice and stir until spinach is just wilted.
- Transfer rice to a serving platter. Top with the roasted vegetables, feta and toasted sunflower seeds.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.