- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6. Beat together the eggs, then add the coconut oil and almond milk and mix. Add the water and mix, then fold in the buckwheat flour and sea salt.
- Fold in the courgette, then leave to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a little oil in a frying pan over a medium/high heat. Ladle in a spoonful of pancake mixture and tilt into a round. Cook until it starts to bubble and colour underneath. Flip and cook until light brown. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Once all the pancakes have been made, stack up on each other to keep warm.
- Using a 20 cm (8 in) non-stick frying pan, place the first pancake in the base, then add 2 tbsp tomato sauce and a sprinkling of grated cheese. Top with a pancake and repeat the process. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then serve with a fresh salad.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.