- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas Mark 4.
- In a food processor, blend the banana, chia seeds and dried dates with a splash of coconut milk or almond milk. Add to a mixing bowl and mix in the coconut flour.
- In a pan, melt the coconut oil and use a little of it to grease a cake tin. Pour the remainder into the cake mix and stir in thoroughly. Add the eggs and mix to combine.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.