- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 package gluten-free fettuccini pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound chicken breasts, sliced in thin strips
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite sized florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet yellow onion, skin removed and cut into thin slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
How to Make It
- Cook gluten-free fettuccini according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper and then add to the hot butter. Cook until lightly browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add in the broccoli and cook an additional 3 minutes. Remove chicken and broccoli from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan that was used for chicken, add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add in the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft and translucent, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute, just until fragrant.
- Add in the white wine to deglaze the pan. Once the wine has reduced fully, add in the heavy cream. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese and continue stirring until the cheese has fully melted.
- Add the chicken and broccoli back into the pan and bring to a simmer. Toss in the gluten-free fettuccini and parsley and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.