I make these often for our hiking and beach adventures and store them in my backpacking cooler.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
How to Make It
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, then immediately cover the pan and remove it from the heat. Allow the eggs to cook in the hot water for 11 minutes. After 11 minutes, drain the water and rinse the eggs with very cold water for a minute or two to stop the cooking process. Peel the boiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and place them in a bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork until they have the texture of very fine crumbles. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and salt and mix until evenly combined.
- Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.