- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 3 Hours
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 0.33 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon crème de menthe
- 1 tablespoon white crème de cacao
- 0.12 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz container) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, butter and eggs until well blended (batter will be thick). Spread in pan.
- Bake 8-inch pan 28 to 31 minutes, 9-inch pan 26 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, mix all filling ingredients except whipped topping and chocolate chips. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk until mixture starts to boil; boil and stir 1 minute longer until thickened. Remove from heat. Refrigerate in pan about 30 minutes until cool.
- Cut brownies into very small pieces, about 36. In 9-inch glass pie plate, press brownie pieces together on bottom and up side of plate. Stir whipped topping and chocolate chips into filling. Spoon into brownie crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.