- Yield: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
For the Chocolate Drizzle
- ¾ oz (20 g) dark chocolate
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas Mark 4.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add all the wet ingredients and knead well with your hands.
- To create the dome shape, you can either use a small ladle or a circular tablespoon measurer. Fill the ladle or measurer with dough, press it down with your fingers, then flip upside down into paper cases on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then allow to cool down in the oven after opening the oven door a bit.
- When the dome pastries are ready, melt the dark chocolate in a small pan and drizzle it over the pastries. Let them harden, then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.