- Yield: 1 to 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
For the Rice
- ¼ a celeriac, peeled and riced in a food processor, or roughly chopped
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 small leek, washed, trimmed, finely sliced into rounds
- 3 asparagus spears, trimmed, chopped into 1 cm (½in) rounds
- ½ a thumb-sized piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tamari, or coconut aminos if soy intolerant
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
For the Dressing
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas Mark 4. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Toss the squash slices in olive oil and sprinkle over cumin and salt. Lay on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden on the edges, flipping over halfway.
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Stir fry the leek and ginger for 2-3 minutes, until softened and fragrant. Add the asparagus and continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Add the celeriac, quickly stir through to combine, then add the cumin, tamari or coconut aminos and rice vinegar. Continue to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until the celeriac has softened, but not mushy.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the chopped coriander. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the matcha tahini dressing ingredients, adding water to thin down if needed.
- Arrange the rocket leaves on a serving plate. Add the celeriac rice, then lay the squash slices on top before drizzling with the dressing and scattering over some toasted coconut.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.