- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease bottom only of 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray (without flour). In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce and cheese. Spoon into baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.