- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Slide the beans out of their skins, unless they are very tiny and the skins are unwrinkled and tender. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small frying pan, add in the beans, and turn them. Add the wine, allow the alcohol to evaporate, then cover the pan and let simmer gently for 5–6 minutes, until the beans are just soft and the liquid has almost evaporated. Let cool.
- In a bowl, season the eggs and beat together with the marjoram leaves, then add the beans and stir.
- Reheat the pan with the remaining oil. Pour in the egg-bean mixture and cook gently as a thick pancake, neatening the edges with a spatula and lifting up the edges to let the uncooked egg run underneath.
- Cook until the top is beginning to set and the bottom is golden brown. Then slide the tortilla onto a plate, remove the pan from the heat, place a second plate on top, and invert so that the cooked side is on top. Slide back into the pan and cook for 2–3 minutes more on low heat, until the tortilla is firm but still juicy in the middle. Serve warm or cool.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.