The scallops need at least three hours to marinate, which gives you plenty of time to get ahead.
- Yield: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
How to Make It
- If using king scallops, slice in half crosswise.
- Combine scallops, zest and juice of grapefruit, juice of lime, oil, chile, onion, and salt in a nonmetallic bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove scallops with a slotted spoon. Toss to coat with cilantro and scallion. Thread two queen scallops or two king scallop halves onto each of the 20 wooden skewers or toothpicks (3 in/7.5 cm). Serve chilled with herbed yogurt dip.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.