- Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 x Coconut and Crispy Rice Nutri-Brex, crushed
- 10 fl oz (300 ml) almond milk
- 2 bananas, peeled, mashed, plus 1 extra
- 3 free-range eggs, beaten
- 4½ oz (120 g) brown rice flour
- 4½ oz (120 g) sorghum flour
- 1¾ oz (50 g) tapioca flour
- 2¾ oz (75 g) light muscovado sugar
- 2 oz (60 g) sultanas
- 1½ oz (40 g) desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp gf baking powder
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC/Gas Mark 3. Grease and line a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
- Place the Nutri-Brex Cereal Bix in a bowl, and pour over the almond milk. Mash with a fork until disintegrated, then add the mashed banana and egg. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except the extra banana. Add to the Nutri-Brex mix. Stir, then pour into the loaf tin. Split the extra banana in half, push into the loaf, then bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Cool.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.