- Yield: 16 muffins
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- ½ cup white rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup potato starch flour
- ¼ cup sweet white sorghum flour
- ¼ cup garbanzo and fava flour
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sunflower or canola oil or melted ghee
- ¼ cup almond milk, soymilk or regular milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 0.66 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 16 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray (without flour).
- In small bowl, mix flours, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt with whisk; set aside. In medium bowl, beat eggs, oil, milk, bananas, brown sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.