- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 7 oz (200 g) cooked tinned artichokes, drained
- 3½ oz (100 g) courgette, washed, trimmed
- 1 beetroot, cooked, peeled, cooled
- 4 tbsp tahini
- ½ grated lemon juice and zest
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, minced
- ¼ tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut flour, if needed
- pine nuts, to garnish
- parsley, to garnish
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients, except the coconut flour, into a food processor, starting with ¼ tsp salt and ¾ tsp cumin, and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with extra salt, cumin and pepper if needed, then combine thoroughly.
- If the hummus texture is too thin at this point, it can be thickened with the coconut flour. Make sure to blend it in thoroughly and allow it to stand for a few minutes to absorb the liquid before adding more.
- Serve sprinkled with a few pine nuts and a small bunch of chopped parsley, or an extra drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.