A spice rub, rather than a marinade, is useful to have in your grilling repertoire, and works for meat and fish. Organic or wild salmon offers optimum nutrition.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Prepare the grill for cooking. Grind all the dry ingredients together in a mortar and pestle to a fine consistency.
- Rub all sides of the salmon fillets with the spice rub, cover, and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour to let the flavors soak into the fish. Drizzle each piece of fish with a little oil and rub it gently all over.
- Grill the salmon on the barbecue for 2–3 minutes on each side, until brown and crispy, but still moist. Serve with lemonor lime wedges to squeeze over.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.