- Yield: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Combine the flour mix, baking powder, xanthan gum, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir briefly to mix.
- Cream together the sugar and margarine in a separate mixing bowl using an electric whisk, until pale and thick, about 2-3 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one by one, then add the vanilla extract.
- Gently stir in the flour mixture and yoghurt in three additions, alternating them. Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter between the paper cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and risen; a cake tester should come out clean from their centres.
- Remove to wire racks to cool before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.