- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
How to Make It
- Place the cashews in a blender or food processor. Pulse until broken up, then blend on a low speed until the nuts release their oils and a smooth, creamy butter forms, about 8-10 minutes; scrape down the sides of the processor or blender from time to time as needed.
- Add the salt and blend on high for 30 seconds. Scrape the cashew butter into a bowl.
- Cut the bread into thick slices. Spread with the cashew butter and top with blueberries and a drizzle of honey before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.