- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
For the Cheesecake
For the Topping
- 5½ oz (150 g) gluten-free milk chocolate, chopped
- 2½ oz (70 g) gluten-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2½ oz (70 g) whole almonds, chopped
How to Make It
- For the cheesecake, combine the biscuits and melted butter in a food processor. Pulse several times until finely ground.
- Pack the mixture into the base and sides of a 20 cm (8 in) springform cake tin. Chill until needed.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl for about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar and beat for a further 2 minutes until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one by one, then add the cornflour, vanilla extract and salt. Beat until incorporated. Fold in the sour cream.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter into the cake tin, then bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes until the topping is dry to the touch on top. Remove to a wire rack to cool for 1 hour.
- For the topping, once the cheesecake has cooled, combine the chocolates with the coconut oil in a heatproof bowl.
- Place the bowl over a half-filled saucepan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted, remove from the heat, then cool for 10 minutes. Pour the chocolate over the top of the cheesecake, letting it run to the ends. Cover and chill overnight
- To serve, the next day, turn out the cheesecake and top with the chopped almonds before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.