- Yield: 16 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 3 Hours 50 Minutes
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Unsweetened baking cocoa, if desired
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 325°F. For crust, make cookie dough as directed on box, using butter, vanilla and egg. Press dough into bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 10-inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- For filling, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds or until blended. Beat in vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into pan.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Turn oven off; let cake stand in oven 15 minutes with door open at least 4 inches. Remove from oven; run knife around inside edge of pan. Cool completely on cooling rack, at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with cocoa. Store any remaining cheesecake covered in refrigerator.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.