- Yield: 16 strawberries
- 16 fresh strawberries with leaves attached
- 0.66 cup chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Wash strawberries, and let them dry completely.
- In a small saucepan, partially melt chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Once halfway melted, remove from heat, and continue stirring until completely melted.
- Dip strawberries, one at a time, in the melted chocolate.
- Place coated strawberries on a wax-paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate strawberries for at least 1⁄2 hour before serving.