- Yield: 12 Servings
How to Make It
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a separate bowl, melt semisweet chocolate according to package instructions.
- Gently, dip each ice-cream cone into the melted chocolate and allow the excess chocolate to drip. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet and let chocolate harden at room temperature, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese and agave nectar in a large bowl. Whisk together until smooth and add the maraschino cherries and crushed peanuts. Continue to whisk until combined thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the ice-cream cones and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.