I know this recipe sounds crazy, but you must try it! My son Kai hated eggs as a baby, so I devised this recipe to sneak some eggs into his breakfasts. He loves it!
- Yield: 2 ½ cups (½ cup per serving)
- Preparation Time: 5
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 (13½-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener
- 2 teaspoons stevia glycerite (or to desired sweetness)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 vanilla beans or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.12 teaspoon fine sea salt
How to Make It
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.