- Yield: 12 patties (1 per serving)
- Preparation Time: 8 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Place the ground chorizo, ground pork fat, salt, pepper, and cumin in a large bowl. Mix well to evenly combine the ingredients. Using your hands, form the mixture into twelve 3-inch patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of lard or coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sauté the patties in batches for 3 to 5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Add additional fat for the pan as needed.
- Serve with the keto dipping sauce of your choice, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.