They’re big, they’re vibrant, they’re balanced… Tuck into these colourful, nutritious bowls.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, skin removed, shredded
- 300 g cooked rice vermicelli noodles (100 g uncooked weight)
- ½ cucumber, sliced into matchsticks
- 100 g mangetout or sugar snaps, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into matchsticks
- 4 large lettuce leaves, sliced
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh basil sprigs, leaves sliced
- 4 fresh mint sprigs, leaves sliced
- 1 red chilli, seeded and sliced (optional)
- Handful of beansprouts, blanched (optional)
For the dressing
How to Make It
- Put the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or jug and whisk to combine.
- Divide all the remaining ingredients among 4 serving bowls, arranging them separately around the sides.
- Top with the chilli and beansprouts, if using. Drizzle with the dressing to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.