- Yield: 24 rolls
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- ½ cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2¼ teaspoons fast-rising dry yeast
- ½ cup sorghum flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup white rice flour
- 0.33 cup tapioca flour
- 0.33 cup garbanzo and fava flour
- ¾ cup potato starch flour
- ¾ cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup gluten-free almond, rice, soy or regular milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil or melted ghee
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1½ teaspoons salt
How to Make It
- Spray 24 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray (without flour). In small bowl, mix water, gelatin and yeast; set aside. In medium bowl, stir together all flours, and the cornstarch; set aside.
- In food processor, place eggs, milk, honey, oil, vinegar, xanthan gum and salt. Process about 30 seconds or until well blended. Add flour mixture and yeast mixture; process about 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Spray 2 teaspoons with cooking spray (without flour). Spoon 3 balls of dough into each muffin cup, re-spraying spoons as necessary. Spray sheet of plastic wrap with cooking spray (without flour); cover dough in pans. Let rise in warm place (80°F to 85°F) 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately turn rolls out of pans onto cooling racks. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.