- Yield: 1 to 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 fennel bulb, finely shaved, plus extra fronds to serve
- 6 cm (2-3 in) piece of cucumber, finely sliced into half moon discs
- 1 ripe peach, sliced
- a handful raw unsalted pistachio nuts
- a small bunch fresh mint leaves
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- edible flowers (optional)
How to Make It
- Toss the fennel, cucumber, peach and mint together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and squeeze over the lemon, then season with a pinch of sea salt.
- Toss to combine, before tasting and adjusting the seasoning if required.
- Add pistachios just before serving and garnish with fennel fronds and optional edible flowers.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.