A fruit salad is a refreshing and light dessert option. This minted sugar syrup helps bring out the flavor of the ingredients.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- For the syrup, place the ingredients in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan. Pour in ¼ cup cold water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat, pour into a heatproof bowl, and let cool. Chill until needed.
- Combine all the fruit in a large serving bowl, reserving one-quarter of the pomegranate seeds. Strain the syrup into a pitcher. Discard the mint.
- Pour the syrup over the fruit and toss well to coat. Scatter with the reserved pomegranate seeds and serve. It is best served within 4 hours of preparation.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.