- Yield: 16 Candies
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1¼ cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 4 rolls Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups chewy fruit snack (any favorite flavor; from 5-oz box), unwrapped
- 12 candy worms
How to Make It
- Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with fingers to make ¾ cup.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips as directed on package until melted and stirred smooth. Add crushed cereal; stir until well coated.
- Unroll fruit snack rolls. For each sushi roll, spread ¼ of cereal mixture on snack roll to within½ inch of one short side. Arrange 3 candy worms, side by side, on cereal-covered short side.
- Starting with short side topped with candy worms, roll up each snack roll tightly, pressing unfilled short side of roll to seal. Let sushi rolls stand 5 to 10 minutes or until firm. Cut each roll into 4 slices. Store loosely covered.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.